In 1962, Tom and Emily Vinson opened Adams Street Drugs at 934 Adams Avenue. It was located across from Saint Margaret’s Hospital. Excellent customer service and community commitment were the foundations by which Adams Street Drugs was formed. The refreshing customer service spread through the community and another pharmacy was added behind Baptist Hospital South to serve the people living on the southside of Montgomery. The “Street” was dropped from the name to become Adams Drugs. Since that time, we have grown to twelve stores in the River Region. You can rest assured that the excellent customer service, friendly employees, and community commitment has not changed from 1962. You can go into any of the Adams Drugs locations and experience the same friendly, personal service that customers have depended on since 1962.
Our mission is to provide safe, high quality patient care while building trust and relationships with those we serve.
Who We Are:
- We have been in business since 1962 serving in an atmosphere of respect, integrity and diversity
- We are a unified team working together to make a difference in the lives of our patients
- We strive for excellence
and safety in all that we do
- We offer solution-driven
services to improve outcomes for our patients
- We are industry leaders in custom compounding with our own compounding laboratory
- We hope that our customer service is such that our customers will want to come back so that we may serve them again
- We believe in community service, and feel honored to give back locally year in and year out